One of the new digital camera capabilities with the iPhone 15 and 15 Pro is the power to shortly change between focal lengths with the primary digital camera and set your personal default. Let’s take a look at the best way to customize and change iPhone 15 Pro digital camera focal lengths.
The default for the primary digital camera on the 15 Professional and 15 Pro Max is the 24 mm focal size (1x zoom) however in case you want, you’ll be able to set the primary digital camera to default to twenty-eight or 35 mm.
We’ll look first at methods to shortly change focal lengths, then easy methods to customise your setup.
The way to change iPhone 15 Pro digital camera focal lengths
- Open the native Digital camera app on your iPhone 15 Pro
- Tap the 1x button to shortly change between 24, 28, and 35mm focal lengths (equivalent to 1x, 1.2x, and 1.5x zoom)
- You may also press and hold on the 1x zoom button to manually slide between the focal lengths
Tips on how to customise iPhone 15 Professional focal lengths
- Open the Settings app in your iPhone 15 Professional
- Swipe down and select Digital camera
- Swipe down again and faucet Essential Digital camera
- Now you possibly can choose 24, 28, or 35 mm as your default most important digital camera lens
- It’s also possible to toggle off 28 or 35 mm focal lengths when you favor not to have these as fast tap choices
Here’s the way it seems to be to customize iPhone 15 Professional digital camera focal lengths:
What do you consider the brand new fast focal options? That are you going to set as your default? Share your ideas within the feedback!
Extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.